Now I wanted to show you one more idea of apartment design in Scandinavian style.
When viewing the galleries I recommend you to pay attention to the following features of the design of this one-bedroom apartment:
- All walls and ceilings painted white, characteristic of the Scandinavian style. The only exception are bathroom and kitchen, where the walls are finished with white ceramic tiles.
- All the furniture in the apartment is wooden. Even the white kitchen furniture, wooden countertops.
- As accessories in the interior is used the animal's skin, horns, guitar and tortoise shell. Unusual accessories in harmony with each other and make the interior rooms exclusive.
- The living room is bright sofa, what is characteristic for the Scandinavian style (on the background of white walls should be a bright spot).
- Bedroom and hallway have a small area, but this does not prevent them to be functional.
Photo two-room apartment in Scandinavian style:
Also, view the photo gallery: small bright apartment!