Ideas for decorating problem areas give their own hands
Consider the most popular problems, emerging in the garden and ways of their solution:
1. Not enough space in the garden to create flower beds. In this case, the idea for the design of the garden is a Seating decorative shrubs and flowers in pots, pots or other suitable containers. The plants can be moved around the garden to any suitable point for decoration.
2. Mesh fence is enlightened through the country under full surveillance of passers-by, moreover, the fence has no decorative features. To solve this problem, should be planted near the fence climbing plants, which not only decorate the fence and garden plot, but also protect the country house from prying eyes. As these plants use climbing rose, ivy and parthenocissus.
3. There is no place in the garden to install the pergola and arches for climbing plants. In this case you can use all the vertical objects in the garden: post lantern, wither tree, again the fence, walls amenities and other outbuildings. In this case, you will not only equips garden climbing plants, but I'll decorate plain objects.
4. If your garden seems dull and inconspicuous, decorate it with boxwood and other plants, which can be cut. In this case, the garden can be decorated with interesting and original green figures.
5. A bunch of compost spread around the country site odor, in addition, the heap does not complement the landscape design of the plot. In this case, it is recommended that "one stone to kill two birds with one stone": enclose the compost pile as a "green barrier" from berry-scented or decorative shrubs.
6. On the plot there is space, which need to be masked, for example, the crack in the Foundation. It is recommended to use a cushion-like plants, which have three-dimensional shape and nice color. These plants, as a rule, shade, so you can grow in the shade, the sun.
7. A track of concrete slabs spoils the landscape design. This problem is easily solve by this idea, the design of the garden as a chess landscaping garden paths. It's very simple: removed plates from the track in a checkerboard pattern and planted low-growing ornamental plants. The track is to give garden design a more attractive appearance.
8. The garden is small in size, therefore to enjoy is not quite appropriate. Another original idea of the design of the garden is the creation of illusion in the garden, or rather the illusion, we were talking about in related article.
9. Children are often "cut" corners and trample grass. That would have trampled the grass does not spoil the harmony of the whole, it is recommended to equip the trodden paths, "allegedly" conceived tracks, that just paved decorative gravel.
10. Fallen leaves and degrades the appearance of the garden plot, but because of work do not have time to sweep it? You can sit in the garden groundcover, which mask leaves to its decorative appearance.
11. The garden small and the walk is for a short period of time. The solution is obvious – make garden paths not strictly straight, and winding, it will extend the walking time.
12. Walls of buildings and fences have dull colors. Then turn to wall painting, which will fix the situation and give the garden a more decorative look.
As you can see, nothing complicated about these tricks no, the main thing is to include your imagination and creative thinking!